Homeinsurer, TradeIinsurer, CarInsurer and Quote Your Home logos

Buildings and Contents Insurance

With over 30 years of Home Insurance expertise you can rely on us to find you a great deal for your Buildings and Contents insurance.

Home Insurer logo
Quote Your Home logo
House and laptop

Buildings Insurance covers the cost of repairing or replacing the structure of your property, i.e. the roof, walls, ceilings, floors, doors, windows, permanent fixture and fittings like the toilet and sink, underground service pipes and cables that belong to your home.

Not sure how much you much Contents Insurance you need?

Use a handy calculator to work out the value of your belongings.

Keep in mind some valuable contents items can be subject to specific limits under standard home insurance policies and could require a specialist insurance policy, such as Jewellery Insurance.

Scroll to Top