Homeinsurer, TradeIinsurer, CarInsurer and Quote Your Home logos

Flat Landlord Insurance

Home Insurer logo
Quote Your Home logo
Block of flats – landlord insurance

Renting out a leasehold flat? Whilst the building will be insured by the freeholder, as a landlord you will still need to have insurance to cover any contents you own and protect you in the event of tenant or visitor injury claims. We will search our panel of specialist Landlord Insurance providers to get you the comprehensive cover you need at an affordable price.

Scroll to Top